Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Site-to-Site Ensnare
Overview[edit | edit source]
Site-to-Site Ensnare teleports a single target in front of you. After the Transport, the target is held for a brief time.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Fire a long-distance tagger that will then initiate a site-to-site transport, bringing your foe to your location. Because of the sudden unexpected transport, they will be disoriented for a very short duration, but damaging them may break this effect. (This ability may not be used on Captain Rank NPCs)
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officer, Captain
- Target: Enemy
- Ability Type: Teleport
- Activation: 3 sec
- Range: 61m
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Bridge Officer Trainer (Rank I, Rank II)
- Captain Training (Rank III)
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||1 min||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||1 min||
|Rank III: Commander||1 min||
|Rank IV: Player Only||1 min||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The ability requires line of sight to the target
- If the target gets out of range or out of line of sight during the charge time, the ability will be aborted (but will not go on a cooldown)
- The cooldown only triggers after successful transport.
- The ability also can expose the target.