Ability: Singularity Overcharge
Overview[edit | edit source]
Singularity Overcharge is a Singularity Core ability. It upgrades your weapons for a short time to cause additional damage.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Energy Weapons: Singularity Overcharge upgrades your weapons for a short time to cause additional damage. Beam weapons will fire powerful overcharged blasts of energy while cannons will unleash a flurry of rapid shots. Activating this power will deactivate your Cloak, drain all of your Singularity Levels and the duration of this effect will increase with your Singularity Level. This Singularity Power may be used while Cloaked, but will drop your Cloak upon activation.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Singularity Core ships
- Target: Foe
- System: Singularity Core
- Ability Type: Overcharge Energy Weapons.
- Activation: 0.5
- Starts 30 second cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Gravimetric Scientist (Singularity Decay variant (Romulan only)) (Reduce Singularity Decay while cloaked)
- Singularity Core level
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Singularity Core level||Duration||Energy increase to weapons fired|
|Rank I:||6 sec||+20 from Singularity Core|
|Rank II:||7.5 sec||+40 from Singularity Core|
|Rank III:||9 sec||+60 from Singularity Core|
|Rank IV:||10.5 sec||+80 from Singularity Core|
|Rank V:||12 sec||+100 from Singularity Core, enables Proton Cannons for duration (Dyson ships)|
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
This power originally worked quite differently, and was seen by many as less useful than a weapons battery.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.