Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Shield Inversion
Overview[edit | edit source]
Developed for ships designed to withstand harsh conditions and unfriendly encounters in the newly-discovered Solanae Dyson Sphere, Shield Inversion is an effective weapon to be used not only against the Voth and Undine, but against all the enemies of the Alliance. Equipped on a versatile Dyson Science Destroyer, this ability allows the player to enhance allied ships' shields, while also dealing heavy damage to a targeted foe. Shield Inversion is generated by the [Console - Universal - Shield Inversion Projector]. It can be further enhanced. If three consoles from the Solanae Hybrid Technologies Set are equipped, its cooldown will be lowered, and if all four consoles are equipped, affected allies will also receive shield hardness buff and shield heal over time.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: You fire a devastating overcharged proton beam at your foe which causes their shields to collapse and explode outward in a wave of energy. Your target will have their shield hardness significantly reduced, suffer heavy shield and hull damage. Allies within the 5km wave will receive a large amount of immediate shield regeneration. If whole Solanae Hybrid Technologies Set is equipped, allies will also receive a minor amount of shield regeneration over time as well as a minor amount of shield hardness. Increases in effectiveness based on the current Auxiliary Power level.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by:
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: Shield Drain
- Range: 10 kilometer Range; 180' targeting arc
- Activation: 1 sec
- Starts cooldown: 2 min (1 min 30 sec - 3-part Set Bonus)
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|