Ability: Scramble Sensors
Overview[edit | edit source]
This is a short duration area of effect confuse. It fires a light blue torpedo-like projectile that explodes in a light blue particle burst on contact with your target. The burst causes any enemy vessel caught by it to target their allies.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Scramble Sensors fires a probe at the target that bursts into a particle field, confusing the affected enemies into targeting each other. After overcoming the confuse effect, your target will become immune to further confuse effects for several seconds. The duration of the effect is increased based on current auxiliary level and skill.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe (10 max)
- System: Sensor Probes
- Ability Type: Confuse
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 10km range; 3km Sphere
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 40 seconds
- Modified by:
- Subsystem Power Levels
- Auxiliary Power - Increases duration of confuse.
- Psychological Warfare - Increases duration of confuse by 20%.
- Starship Trait
- Duty Officer
- Trained By:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||60 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||60 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||60 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Suffering from its effects can be reduced by skilling into Starship Sensors.
- As of patch on May 3, 2012, Scramble Sensors grants a 20 second immunity to Confuse effects after the debuff expires or is cleansed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Deploying Scramble sensors packet from Gagarin Miracle Worker Battlecruiser