Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Ability: Reroute Power from Life Support
Overview[edit | edit source]
Reroute Power from Life Support is a Command Bridge Officer space ability. It increases your Subsystem Power at the cost of killing your ship's Crew. While it is running and a short time after, it will decrease the Recharge Speed of all Powers.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Command
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Being in command sometimes means making difficult decisions, like choosing to sacrifice the lives of your brave crewmen in order to serve the greater good. As long as this toggle is active, crewmen aboard your vessel will gradually be disabled, while the cooldowns attached to various bridge officer abilities are slowed more and more. In return for these sacrifices, your vessel will benefit from increased subsystem energy in all systems, and a complete immunity to all subsystem disabling effects. Make it count, Captain!
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Self Subsystem Power Buff
- Activation: Instant
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II - Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III - Captain Training
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||30 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- The ability can be turned off by clicking it again while it is running.