Ability: Reinforcements Squadron
Overview[edit | edit source]
Reinforcements Squadron summons a group of small craft to aid you in combat.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Specialization: Pilot
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Call in a squadron of small craft to aid you, or the targeted ally, in their current combat. These nimble allies will assist who ever they are designated to at the time of power activation, and will continue engaging enemies in the area for up to 45 seconds, or until shortly after combat ends.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Target: Enemy
- Ability Type: Summon
- Range: 10km
- Starts cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II: Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III: Captain Training
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||1 min 15 sec||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||40 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||40 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Coolant Ignition ability gets modified by Starship Exotic Particle Generator. Not listed as an ability used on the player tool tip
- When activated, the fighters will fly towards the player's target's position when the ability was activated and use Coolant Ignition to perform a combat variant of the Kolvoord Starburst. Enemies affected by this will take the same damage as Coolant Ignition I.
- The player tooltip says it will call in four fighters, when it is actually five fighters.
Images[edit | edit source]