Ability: Raider Flanking
Overview[edit | edit source]
Raider Flanking is passive ability that gives Raider vessels a boost to damage when striking an enemy's rear arc. The severity of this damage bonus depends on the ship (see below). This allows the Raider to leverage its high impulse speed and turn rate to quickly get into position to deal additional damage to their enemy. It can take some practice, planning and a touch of luck to consistently strike an enemy’s rear arc, but this bonus damage has the potential to quickly make up for Raiders’ reduced number of weapon slots.
- It doesn't apply to mines and summon powers like the Scorpion Fighter device, Gravity Well or Tyken's Rift.
- It does apply to all Energy Weapons, all Torpedoes (that don't spawn mines) and damage powers like Tractor Beam and Photonic Shockwave.
- This damage bonus stacks with the Intelligence Specialization flanking damage and critical bonus.
Raider Flanking[edit | edit source]
- to self: +25% damage when attacking an NPC's enemy rear arc.
- to self: +8.25% damage when attacking a Player enemy's rear arc.
Improved Raider Flanking[edit | edit source]
- to self: +33% damage when attacking an NPC's enemy rear arc.
- to self: +11% damage when attacking a Player enemy's rear arc.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Introduction of Raider Flanking with Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider
- Raider Flanking brought to other Raiders
|Carrier and Flight-Deck Starship||Carrier commands|
|Science-based Starship||Sensor Analysis • Subsystem Targeting|
|Romulan Warbird||Singularity Core abilities|
|Intel Starship||Gather Intelligence • Warp Signature Masking|
|Pilot Starship||Pilot Maneuvers|
|Temporal Starship||Molecular Reconstruction|
|Miracle Worker Starship||Innovation Effects|
|Specific Starships||Cloaking Types: Cloak • Cloak of T'Kuvma • Romulan Cloak • Battle Cloak • Romulan Battle Cloak • Enhanced Battle Cloak|
Phaser Spinal Lance • Javelin • Plasma Spinal Lance • Chroniton Lance • Gravitic Lance
Improved Hull Regeneration • Long Range Sensor Masking • Energy Distributor
Tactical Mode • Siege Mode • Launch Support Craft • Transwarp • Deploy Consumption Array