Ability: Radiation Bombardment
From Star Trek Online Wiki
Overview[edit | edit source][Console - Universal - Radiation Bombardment Matrix]. It deals AoE Radiation damage to targets in front cone of your ship. Affected foes will also receive Flight Speed, Turn Rate and Damage debuff.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: When this console's ability is activated your starship's deflector will begin periodically bombarding enemy starships in your frontal arc with deadly radiation. Enemies affected by this radiation will suffer minor radiation damage with each pulse and have their flight speed, turn rate and damage resistance reduced as long as they remain in this ability's arc. After a few seconds your starship will release a devastating barrage of radiation that deals heavy radiation damage that scales with the number of times the target was hit by the initial radiation pulses. Foes affected by this final radiation burst will also have their flight speed, turn rate and damage resistance reduced for a short time. This console also provides a passive bonus of 15% Exotic Damage and 10% Flight Turn Rate.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Player
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: AoE Radiation Damage (100% Shield Penetration), Debuff
- Range: 10 kilometer Range; 45 degree Cone
- Activation: 1 sec charge; 0.5 sec activate
- Starts cooldown: 2 min
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
- Above Flight and Turn debuff is at 100 Control Expertise.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Radiation Bombardment Matrix console is part of the Alliance Multi-Mission Systems Set.