Ability: Photon Grenade
Overview[edit | edit source]
Photon Grenade is a superb skill for ground play. It is not really used for its Kinetic damage, but is more used for providing crowd control due to its large blast radius, knockback, and knockdown (the last of which isn't indicated by the ability description). It is recommended that you use the grenade on targets that aren't constantly moving or the grenade will miss since it is not a ground-targetted AoE.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Photon Grenade throws a grenade at the target. The grenade explodes on contact, dealing area of effect kinetic damage and knockback. It is possible for the target to move away from the blast radius while the grenade is in transit. Shields drastically reduce the effects of kinetic damage.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Enemy
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: AoE
- Activation: 1.25 seconds
- Range: 30.48 meters (to throw); 60.96 meters (blast radius)
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||20s||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||20s||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||20s||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- The skill information for grenades would seem to indicate that they are meant to share cooldowns (to self: 0 grenades for 15 sec) but this is not currently the case, however it may be adjusted in the future.
- Like most grenades, this ability requires that you have a valid target.
- The kinetic damage is highly based around the skill level (or kit level) and what skills the player has chosen to modify it.
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.