Ability: Phase Shift
Overview[edit | edit source]
Ability: Phase Shift is a Klingon player ability (including Klingon-allied players) granted by [Console - Universal - Phase Shift Generator] that can be obtained from the Kar'Fi Battle Carrier ( or C-Store, 2,000 , KDF Tier 5). This console can only be equipped on Kar'Fi Battle Carrier and Fleet Kar'Fi Battle Carrier (including their upgraded T5-U versions), but can be put into any of their console slots.
This is a toggle ability buff with instant activation that will run for 10 seconds, however the player is able to click on the ability again to cancel the buff early. While the buff does not allow to start launching hangar pets while it is running, it will not cancel any launching that is currently in progress, and will not affect any hangar pets currently deployed. This includes that any already deployed pets can still be issued commands while this ability buff is running.
Activating the ability will start a shared 15 second Damage Immunity Lockout cooldown buff.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: All
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Activating Phase Shift improves your Stealth and makes you unable to be targeted, or in any way be affected by any other entity. While phase shifted, you cannot fire projectiles, or launching fighters, frigates, or any other hangar ship. Auxiliary Power and skill improve the stealth component of the ability.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by:
- Target: Self
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Buff, Toggle
- Activation: Instant (0 sec)
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- 15 seconds Damage Immunity Lockout
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|N/A||120 secs||For 10 seconds, or until toggled to cancel earlier: