Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Overwhelm Emitters
Overview[edit | edit source]
Overwhelm Emitters is a Command Bridge Officer space ability. It marks an enemy and deals additional shield damage with each hit on the marked foe. Each successfull attack also regenerates the attacker's shields.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Command
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Mark the target foe to coordinate the attacks of nearby allies. Any energy damage dealt to the marked foe will cause extra shield damage, while leeching off some of that shield energy to apply to the ally that made the attack.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: Shield Drain (Foe) / Shield Heal (Ally)
- Activation: Instant
- Targeting Arc: 180°
- Range: 10 km
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Improved Weaponized Emitters - Cause radiation damage over time to enemies within 3km of the target.
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II - Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III - Captain Training
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||45 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||45 sec||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||45 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Only one Enemy can be marked at a time.