We are re-indexing our search results on the top 100 wikis on the platform, starting June 25th and ending later this week. If you experience search issues, that means your wiki is currently being re-indexed. Thanks for your patience.
Ability: Multidimensional Graviton Shield
Overview[edit | edit source]
Multidimensional Graviton Shield is a space ability that creates a spherical shield around your ship which repels targetable objects, grants immunity to holds, buffs your kinetic resistance, and reflects incoming kinetic damage back at attackers. The field appears as a magenta colored bubble around your ship with a 2.5 km diameter. It is generated by the [Console - Universal - Multidimensional Wave-Function Analysis Module].
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Creates a Graviton Shield around your ship. The Multidimensional Graviton Shield grants you almost perfect immunity to movement debuffs, such as slows, holds, repels, roots, teleports and turn rate debuffs. So your ship will not be pushed, slowed or held from abilities like Gravity Well, Tractor Beam, Tractor Beam Repulsors, Photonic Shockwave, Subspace Snare, or other similar abilities. You are only immune to the control effects of these abilities. However, Graviton Shield also grants you a strong resistance to Kinetic damage.
While the Multidimensional Graviton Shield is active, any kinetic damage you receive, such as damage from a torpedo, will cause a graviton wave to reflect back towards the attacker, dealing kinetic damage. The damage dealt back to the target is a large portion of the pre-resist damage you received (that is, the raw incoming damage, not a percent of the damage you actually received after your resistance).
The Multidimensional Graviton Shield also prevents any enemy targets from getting too close to your ship. Any enemy target, including ships, targetable torpedoes, and mines, are bounced away from your ship.
The Multidimensional Graviton Shield can be maintained for a short time and can be turned off at any time. The reflected damage, repel, and kinetic damage resistance are modified by Auxiliary power. The reflected damage, and repel are also modified by skills.
This ability cannot be activated at the same time as the Quantum Field Focus Phaser, Fermion Field, or Quantum Focused Shield Bubble.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by:
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Buff, Repel, Damage Reflection
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 2.5 kilometer Sphere
- Starts 20 second cooldown on:
- Modified by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Numbers for ability effects are base values taken from tooltips and are heavily modified by skills and/or auxiliary power level.