Ability: Mask Energy Field
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: All
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: The Honor Guard vessel serves as a vanguard, and as such can project a Masking Energy Field that distorts the energy signatures of nearby allies. Klingon ships use this field to bring their non-cloaked allied vessels, such as fighters or non-Klingon ships, into battle.
All ships affected by the field will have a slight stealth similar to Mask Energy Signature, as well as a Defense bonus. All ships in the field, including yourself, can attack at will. However attacking will expose you for a brief moment an you will lose the stealth and defense bonus. After a few seconds, you will be masked again. This brief suppression of the mask is individual, so if you attack, your allies will remain masked, and vice versa.
Mask Energy Field lasts 30 seconds before it needs to shut down. It can be shut down earlier if desired. Starship Stealth skill and Auxiliary Power of the ability user exclusively improve the stealth effect of this ability. Auxiliary power of other vessels in the field will not affect the strength of the field for any other ship.
- As of the addition of the Adapted M.A.C.O. space set to the Omega Reputation system, Federation and Romulan players can now use this ability if all three parts of the set are equipped, as well as Klingon players.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by:
- Target: Friend and Self
- System: Stealth
- Ability Type: AoE Buff
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5 km sphere
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on: 2 min
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Increased defense bonus by 15 seconds(25 seconds total)
- +25 Auxiliary Power while Cloaked.
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|