Ability: Lorca Maneuver
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Lorca Maneuver teleports the player forward and unleashes several volleys of torpedoes before returning the vessel to its original position. It is utilized by equipping [Console - Universal - Mycelium Ambush].
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: When this console's power is activated, your starship's weapons will be temporarily disabled as your ship instantaneously moves forwards to a destination some distance from your current position. Upon arrival at your destination, a pulse of energy is discharged, impeding the engines of nearby ships while enhancing your own starship's weapons for a brief period. After a few seconds, multiple payloads of torpedoes are released, and your starship's weapons are briefly disabled again in order to instantaneously move backwards to your original position.
- This is also referred to as the “Lorca Maneuver” in reference to the captain that first pioneered its use.
- This console also provides passive bonuses to Control Expertise, Drain Expertise, Exotic Particle Generators, and Scientific Readiness.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by:
- Target: Foe (5 max)
- Ability Type: Teleport+Wpn Buffs, then teleport with torpedo salvo
- Range: 8 kilometers
- Activation: 1 sec
- Starts cooldown: 2 min
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|