Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
(Redirected from Ability: Launch Kazon Raiders)
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||35 670||79 498||283 484|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Reunion”: The player wards off Kazon Raiders attacking the U.S.S. Voyager in the Entaba System.
- “Friends in Unlikely Places”: Player is dispatched on a patrol throughout the systems of the Delta Quadrant.
- “Borg Battlefield Patrol”: Player encounters Kazon scavengers in the Borg Battlefield, some of which commandeer an abandoned Cube. When the player destroyes the hijacked Cube, Kazon send Carriers to stop the player from interfering. These Carriers can launch a large number of Raiders to assist them in battle.
- “Argala System Patrol”: The Benthan Guard deputizes the player without further ado in order to jointly combat a group of Kazon in the Argala System. Player is forced to fight against several Kazon squadrons, which consist of Cruisers and Carriers. These Carriers can launch a large number of Raiders to assist them in battle.
- “Ocampan Freighter Patrol”: Kazon Carriers attack an Ocampan convoy operating near the Jenolan Dyson Sphere. These Carriers can launch a large number of Raiders to assist them in battle.
- “Know Your Enemies”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking.
- “Hodos System Patrol”: After realizing that their budget is too small to buy the best shuttle for Antares Trans-stellar Rally, Kazon set up a fake qualifying race to trick others into showing off their fastest shuttles. After the player successfully finishes the qualifying race, a Kazon Raider swoops in and tries to steal the player's vessel.
- “Alliances”: The player encounters Sessen, the First Maje of the Kazon-Nistrim, in the Bremark System aboard his flagship, a Kazon Carrier. This Carriers can launch a large number of Raiders to assist in battle.
- “Takedown”: In the midst of the battle, part of the Kazon betray the Alliance and dispatch their Cruisers and Raiders to assist the Vaadwaur. Nevertheless, Kazon-Ogla remain loyal, sending their own cruisers to fight for the Alliance.
[edit | edit source]
|Starships||Kazon Raider • Kazon Cruiser • Kazon Carrier|
|NPCs||Curze • Culleh • Dorna • Jal Karden • Kazon Representative • Ket • Nelek • Sessen|
|NPC starships||Maje Culleh's Flagship|