Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Kemocite-Laced Weaponry
Overview[edit | edit source]
This ability adds Radiation damage along with a resist debuff to the target and any other enemies within 1km of the target. This makes for an extremely good ability when combined with Gravity Well or reversed tractor beam repulsors that bunch enemies up.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: While this enhancement is active, your weapons have a chance to deal additional Radiation damage to a small radius around your foes. This explosive impact is powerful enough to also reduce their damage resistance for a short time.
Projectile weaponry will always trigger this explosion, while energy weapons only have a small chance to trigger it. Kemocite explosions will only trigger around the primary target when Torpedo: Spread is active.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Beams and torpedoes
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Trained by:
- N/A Acquired from Xindi-Terrestrial Lock Box or Purchased on the Exchange
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||30 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Listed damage is base damage only.
Items that modify Radiation damage[edit | edit source]
- Console - Tactical - Counter-Command Multi-Conduit Energy Relay +26.2% Radiation Damage
- Delta_Alliance_Ordnance#Set_Powers Set 2: Efficient Bio-Circuitry +13.8% Radiation Damage
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Xindi-Insectoid vessel with Kemocite-Laced Weaponry Active