Ability: Innovation Effects
Innovation is a built-in Starship Mechanic only available to players using Miracle Worker starships. The Innovation mechanic requires activation of three bridge officer abilities corresponding to colors on the Innovation display window. Successfully matching the colors will automatically trigger the available Innovation effect for 10 seconds. One of six possible Innovation effects will be randomly selected each time the Innovation mechanic refreshes.
Starships that with the Innovation mechanic are:
- Scott Operations Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Daystrom Science Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Tucker Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Gagarin Miracle Worker Battlecruiser
- Mur'Eq Operations Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Antaak Science Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Klothos Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
- Qugh Miracle Worker Battlecruiser
- Nijil Operations Miracle Worker Warbird
- Varel Science Miracle Worker Warbird
- Tebok Tactical Miracle Worker Warbird
- Maquis Raider
- Tholian Jorogumo Carrier
- Tzenkethi Tzen-tar Dreadnought Carrier
- Vaadwaur Miracle Worker Juggernaut
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description:
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Instinctive Rerouting: Bonus to All Subsystem Power.
- Containment Layering: Temporary Hull (based on Max Hull).
- Heisenberg Decoupling: Secondary Shields (based on Max Shields).
- Plasma Conduit Purge: Self-Targeted AOE Plasma Damage-over-Time.
- Ingenious Solutions: Bonus to Recharge Speeds for Bridge Officer and Captain Abilities.
- Barclay Maneuver: Photonic Copy of your starship which uses Ramming Speed on a nearby foe.
[edit | edit source]
- "Announcing the Miracle Worker Mega Bundle" – Arcgames.com, October 16, 2017
|Carrier and Flight-Deck Starship||Carrier commands|
|Science-based Starship||Sensor Analysis • Subsystem Targeting|
|Romulan Warbird||Singularity Core abilities|
|Intel Starship||Gather Intelligence • Warp Signature Masking|
|Pilot Starship||Pilot Maneuvers|
|Temporal Starship||Molecular Reconstruction|
|Miracle Worker Starship||Innovation Effects|
|Specific Starships||Cloaking Types: Cloak • Cloak of T'Kuvma • Romulan Cloak • Battle Cloak • Romulan Battle Cloak• Scimitar Battle Cloak • Enhanced Battle Cloak|
Phaser Spinal Lance • Javelin • Plasma Spinal Lance • Chroniton Lance • Gravitic Lance
Improved Hull Regeneration • Long Range Sensor Masking • Energy Distributor
Tactical Mode • Siege Mode • Launch Support Craft • Transwarp • Deploy Consumption Array
See also: Starship Separation