Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Indoctrination Nanites
Overview[edit | edit source]
Indoctrination Nanites is a space ability which disables systems and causes electrical damage on up to five foes within a three kilometer sphere of the target. This ability is granted by [Console - Universal - Indoctrination Nanite Dispersal System] which comes with the Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser.
When fired, the nanites appear as a green cloud that chases the target, similar to the effect of the [Console - Universal - Subspace Integration Circuit] or Scramble Sensors. Once the target is reached, the nanites explode out to affect other foes within a three kilometer range of the initial target. If the target dies before the nanites it, the nanites will explode where the target died.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: None
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Indoctrination disables up to five targets in an area of effect for a short time. While the targets are disabled, the Indoctrination Nanites will modify the targets' weapons system, forcing them to fire electrical energy at their own allies.
- The ability has a 360 degree firing arc. The duration of the effect is increased with Control Expertise skill. Damage is increased by Auxiliary power and Exotic Particle Generator skill. Science Team can cleanse the effects of Indoctrination Nanites.
- Affected targets will be immune to additional uses of this ability for 12 seconds after it expires.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by:
- Target: Foe (5 max)
- Attack Type: AoE, Electrical, Debuff
- Range: 10km; 3km Sphere
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|