Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Grant Diplomatic Immunity
Grant Diplomatic Immunity grants an ally Diplomatic Immunity. Diplomatic Immunity allows the target to travel at near-maximum warp velocity while traveling in Sector Space.
Assign Raiding Party is the KDF counterpart to Grant Diplomatic Immunity that grants allies the Raiding Party buff, allowing the target to travel at near-maximum warp velocity while traveling in Sector Space.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Targets Player friend
- 15 sec recharge
- 60.96 meter Range
- Grants Diplomatic Immunity for 3,600 sec
- Grants a +50 buff to the Starship Driver Coil skill while in sector space
- Increases maximum warp and slipstream speeds in sector space by 25%, when using Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines, M.A.C.O. Impulse Engines or Fleet Advanced Engines.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Please note that the ability to "Grant Diplomatic Immunity" extends from a permanent ability to enter enemy territory, however, the person with this ability does not receive the other buffs on a permanent basis. So, to get the 25% speed increase, another character must grant immunity or raid to you.
- Also, there appears to be a bug in Immunity. Immunity granted from ground characters does not seem to apply to their ships. To get speed increases, you must be IN your ship at the time of the granting.