Ability: Fire on my Mark (Ground)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fire on my Mark provides a very good damage resistance debuff to a single target. It lasts for a long time (60 seconds) and its debuff up-time is equal to its recharge time, which means players can permanantly keep it up on a single target, although there is a good chance that won't be likely, often due to how fast a player can kill another player or NPC.
This ability requires that the user has a valid target, and cannot be preloaded. All Tactical Captains will receive this ability as they advance through their character's career. For more information on player specific abilities see the Player ability article. The effect of this ability does not appear to stack with other Fire on my Mark debuffs.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Fire on my Mark applies a damage resistance and stealth debuff on the enemy target.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Player (Lieutenant Commander rank and above), Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Debuff
- Activation: 0.25 seconds
- Range: 45 meters
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Kit Performance (Affects Bridge Officers only, Captain power isn't modified with KPerf)
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||60s||
|Rank II: Commander||60s||
|Rank III: Captain (Player variant)
Rank III: Commander (Bridge Officer variant)
- Damage Resistance and Stealth values will be higher for Bridge officer variant of the ability because it scales with Skill: Kit Performance. Numbers seen in the table are its base value.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.