Ability: Evasive Maneuvers
Overview[edit | edit source]
Evasive Maneuvers is a space ability available to all players and is first gained when the player reaches Lieutenant Grade 2 (see Player ability for more information). It can be used as a defensive buff for its added defense, or offensively for its turn rates and flight speed. It can also be useful for flying around at increased speeds — to collect anomalies, for example.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: All professions
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Evasive Maneuvers grants a massive speed and maneuverability boost over a short duration. Also improves your defense, reducing your chance to get hit. Evasive Maneuvers can be used with Full Impulse to increase maneuverability, but the speed boost will not apply.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: None
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Starts a 15 second cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Space Trait
- Trained by:
- Lieutenant grade 3 (Rank I)
- Lieutenant Commander grade 1 (Rank II)
- Commander grade 1 (Rank III)
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||60s||-||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||60s||-||
|Rank III: Commander||60s||-||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- The Flight Speed bonus is impacted by the current engine power level, the Turn Rate bonus is not.
- This ability does not require skill points to rank up, and is increased by leveling up your character.