Ability: Entropic Cascade
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Entropic Cascade ability deals Physical DoT (damage-over-time) to primary target and periodically strikes a random secondary target. If there is no secondary target within 3km, it will add +1 Entropy to primary target.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Temporal
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Inflict a slow-acting decay on your primary target which will periodically cascade out to other nearby allies of your primary target. If no other enemies are near the primary target, additional Entropy will build up on the primary foe.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officers with Temporal Operative specialization
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: DoT, Entropy Builder
- Range: 10 kilometer Range; 135' targeting arc
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Exotic Particle Generator - Improves Exotic Damage
- Subsystems Power Level
- Starship trait
- Exotic Modulation - Activating Temporal Operative ability will provide +20% Exotic Damage for 15 sec.
- Highly Specialized - All other specialist bridge officer abilities recharge time reduced and increase to several skills.
- Particle Feedback Loop - Activation of exotic damage abilities provide bonus to the Skill: Hull Penetration.
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||30 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||30 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Above numbers are @ 100 EPG 94 Aux on Eternal Class Science Vessel
References[edit | edit source]
- Temporal Bridge Officers at the Official website