Ability: Electromagnetic Pulse Probe
Overview[edit | edit source]
Creates a targetable probe that flies toward the target's location. On its way it has a chance to disable all foes within a small radius. When it has reached its target, all enemies within the same radius will be disabled and receive electrical Damage.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Launch a slow-moving probe which will always travel to the location they were at when the ability was activated. While en route, it will periodically emit a high-powered electromagnetic pulse that will temporarily disable any enemy ships within a short radius. Once it reaches its destination, it will explode in a violent burst that deals kinetic damage and disables any foes caught in the blast.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Enemy
- System: Sensor Probes
- Ability Type: AoE Disable
- Range: 10 Km
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II: Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III: Captain Training
- Countered by:
- Engineering Team (Removes Disable)
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||1 min||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||1 min||
|Rank III: Commander||1 min||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- If the probe is still traveling/pulsing, the Disable may be re-applied.
- The probe created by this ability can be targeted, destroyed and sometimes be outran/avoided.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Electromagnetic Pulse Probe launched from Phantom Intel Escort