Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Electrokinetic Discharge
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Electrokinetic Discharge set-bonus ability enables your [Terran Task Force Disruptor High Density Beam Rifle], [Terran Task Force Phaser High Density Beam Rifle] or [Terran Task Force Bat'leth] to fire a cone of Electrical energy. It becomes available for use if all three parts of the Terran Task Force Special Ops Set are equipped.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Electrokinetic Discharge directs a current of electrical energy into your weapon. Using the secondary rifle fire and the bat'leth's cross strike discharges the current, heavily damaging your target and nearby enemies in a cone. Affected targets are stunned as the electrical charge partially bypasses any existing personal shields and overloads their nervous system. The discharge also taps into the Electrokinetic Capacitor Charges built by the Terran Task Force Bat'leth to cause additional damage.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: 3-part Terran Task Force Special Ops Set Bonus
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Cone AoE Electrical Damage and Stun
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Starts cooldown: 1 min 30 sec
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|