Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Concentrate Firepower
Overview[edit | edit source]
Concentrate Firepower is a Command Bridge Officer space ability. It marks a foe and buffs every Ally shooting torpedoes at that foe. It grants a buff to Kinetic damage as well as giving a Torpedo: High Yield to a single Damager. That damager will also get all torpedo cooldowns reset.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Command
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Mark the target foe to coordinate the attacks of nearby allies. Any torpedos that impact the marked foe will cause additional kinetic damage. Torpedo impacts will also periodically grant free "Torpedo High Yield I" modes to allies that hit the target, along with resetting torpedo cooldowns.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Damage Buff and Torpedo Buff / CD reset
- Activation: Instant
- Targeting Arc: 180°
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II - Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III - Captain Training
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||45 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||45 sec||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||45 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Any allied Entity (including Pets, summoned ships - for example from Ambush Point Marker) can receive the Torpedo: High Yield and Torpedo Cooldown reset if they fired a torpedo at the marked foe.