Ability: Combat Supply
From Star Trek Online Wiki
This article or section is a stub.
You can help the Star Trek Online Wiki by adding more information.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Combat Supply beams in a crate which periodically supplies nearby allies with buffs. Combat supply can enhance your shields, armor, health, damage, or move speed. Higher Ranks of Combat Supply have a chance on each tick to create extra buffs.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Engineer Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Self, Allies
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 1.25 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Commander||120 sec||
|Rank II: Commander||120 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.
- The holographic buffs spawned by Combat Supply are the following:
- Blue: +20% Max Shields for 60 sec
- Green: +10% Max Health for 60 sec
- Purple: +20% Runspeed and Dodge for 60 sec
- Red: +10% Damage Output for 60 sec
- Yellow: +20 Damage Resistance Rating for 60 sec
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.