We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ability: Combat Supply
This article or section is a stub.
You can help the Star Trek Online Wiki by adding more information.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Combat Supply beams in a crate which periodically supplies nearby allies with buffs. Combat supply can enhance your shields, armor, health, damage, or move speed. Higher Ranks of Combat Supply have a chance on each tick to create extra buffs.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Engineer Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Self, Allies
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 1.25 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Commander||120 sec||
|Rank II: Commander||120 sec||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
- Your Captain may require the use of a Kit to use the skill if it's applicable.
- The holographic buffs spawned by Combat Supply are the following:
- Blue: +20% Max Shields for 60 sec
- Green: +10% Max Health for 60 sec
- Purple: +20% Runspeed and Dodge for 60 sec
- Red: +10% Damage Output for 60 sec
- Yellow: +20 Damage Resistance Rating for 60 sec
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.