Ability: Chronometric Inversion Field
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Chronometric Inversion Field ability creates an anomaly which deals AoE Physical hazard damage, reduces flight speed and outgoing damage to all foes within 5km area of the target's location. There is 10% chance for all foes within field area to receive +1 Entropy, while Damage received is decreased with distance from center.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Temporal
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: By upsetting the balance of localized spacetime, you can generate a field that will reduce the speed and damage of opponents caught within it, while dealing physical damage to their hull.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officers with Temporal Operative specialization
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: Debuff, Hazard, Entropy Builder
- Range: 5 kilometer Range; 135° targeting arc
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 30 seconds
- Modified by:
- Exotic Particle Generator - Improves Exotic Damage
- Starship Trait
- Exotic Modulation - Activating Temporal Operative ability will provide +20% Exotic Damage for 15 sec.
- Highly Specialized - All other specialist bridge officer abilities recharge time reduced and increase to several skills.
- Particle Feedback Loop - Activation of exotic damage abilities provide bonus to the Skill: Hull Penetration.
- Unstable Anomalies - Anomalies cause 5km Heavy Kinetic Explosion to when ability expires
- Electrified Anomalies - BOff anomalies deal electrical damage & grant power boosts
- Subsystems Power Level
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||60 sec||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||60 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||60 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Above numbers are @ 100 EPG 94 Aux on Eternal Class Science Vessel
[edit | edit source]
- Temporal Bridge Officers at the Official website