Ability: Causal Reversion
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Causal Reversion ability heals hull and further restores hit points based on number of foes with entropy in the 10km area. It will also remove any DoT (damage-over-time) and entropy effects on self for a short time.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Temporal
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Avoid the strict requirements of causality by retroactively preventing the hull lost from damage received in the past. These manifests as a hull heal in the present timestream. This effect is improved by Entropy inflicted on foes in the nearby vicinity, but does not consume Entropy from them.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Bridge Officers with Temporal Operative specialization
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Heal
- Range: 10 kilometer Sphere
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Hull Restoration (Increases Hull Healing)
- Subsystems Power Level
- Starship trait
- Exotic Modulation - Activating Temporal Operative ability will provide +20% Exotic Damage for 15 sec.
- Improved Temporal Insight - Activating any hull-restoring abilities will grant your vessel a short period of immunity from all damage.
- Adaptive Hull Plating - Activating any hull-restoring abilities will boost maximum hull hit points for a short time.
- Highly Specialized - All other specialist bridge officer abilities recharge time reduced and increase to several skills.
- Radiant Nanite Cloud - Applies a heal over time effect to allies near the healed target (self in this case).
- S.i.f. Burst - When using Hull Healing Bridge Officer Abilities
X Radiation Damage every 1 sec for 5 sec (3km)
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Ensign||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||30 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Above numbers are @ 85 Hull Healing skill
- Entropy Consumer
References[edit | edit source]
- Temporal Bridge Officers at the Official website
Gallery[edit | edit source]