Ability: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Overview[edit | edit source]
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation ability Revives a dead teammate. Moving or being knocked back interrupts this power.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: All
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Revive your target by applying cardiopulmonary resuscitation. If you move or are knocked while attempting to revive your ally, your CPR will be interrupted and fail. CPR revives your closest unconscious ally.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Dead Friend (1 max)
- Ability Type: Revive ally
- Activation: 0.75 second
- Range: 3.66 Meters
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||3s||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Metaphasic Rejuvenation ability from Science Kit Module - Metaphasic Rejuvenation offers heal over time and same ability effects as CPR. It will affect multiple allies and revival process cannot be interrupted, which makes it a superior revival ability.
- Automated Adrenal Hypo ability from Science Kit Module - Automated Adrenal Hypo applies an Automated Adrenal Hypo effect for 15 sec when activated. If target is reduced to zero hitpoints while the stimulant is active, it will automatically and immediately revive them with a portion of their hitpoints restored.
- Medical Nanite Cloud is another alternative to CPR as it has 50% chance to revive an unconscious ally in addition to other effects. Its effect also cannot be interrupted, but it has longer recharge time and success isn't guaranteed.
- Using the Rally Cry ability while having specific Assault Squad Officer equipped will add a 2% - 8% chance: Up to 5 nearby fallen allies are revived. Percentage depends on quality of the duty officer equipped.
- Android duty officers possess a unique Reboot trait, allowing them to revive themselves once every 10 minutes.