Ability: Cannon: Scatter Volley
Overview[edit | edit source]
This ability upgrades cannon attacks for a short period. If a single object is within the cannons' field of regard/targeting arc, it creates a cone-shaped spray of cannon pulses centered on the target. If multiple targets are within the cannons' targeting arc, the cannons will simultaneously fire pulses to intercept different targets.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Scatter Volley improves your next cannon attack. Fires a cone area of effect cannon spray centered on your target.
Detailed information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain/Bridge Officers
- Target: Self
- System: Cannons
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 10s
- Range: N/A
- Starts cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Space Traits
- Preferential Targeting - Allows use of Scatter Voley to boost Beam: Overload and Cannon: Rapid Fire.
- Point Defense Protocols - Activates an automated defense turret which fires when Scatter Volley is active.
- Supremacy - Power level boost per target hit while Scatter Volley is active.
- Target Rich Environment - Damage boost per target hit while Scatter Volley is active.
- Withering Barrage - Extends duration.
- Available from:
Ability ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||30s||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||30s||
|Rank III: Commander||30s||
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.