Ability: Cannon: Rapid Fire
From Star Trek Online Wiki
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Rapid Fire improves your next cannon attack. Quickly fires numerous bolts. Each bolt does less damage than a normal cannon shot.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Cannons
- Ability Type: Buff
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Cannon: Rapid Fire
- Energy Weapons: Surgical Strikes
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Subsystems Power Level
- Go for the Kill: Critical Hits extend duration of active Cannon: Rapid Fire by 3 seconds. May occur once every 5 seconds.
- Directed Energy Flux - Activating any Temporal Operative Bridge Officer Ability or the Directed Energy Modulation Ability will boost the damage of Cannon: Rapid Fire, Energy Weapons: Surgical Strikes and Reroute Reserves to Weapons for a short time
- Preferential Targeting - Activating Beam: Fire at Will or Cannon: Scatter Volley will cause Beam: Overload or Cannon: Rapid Fire to do 50% additional damage for the next 30 seconds.
- Heavy Tachyon Mine - Spawns a large mine that will cause high kinetic damage (with 100% shield penetration) and a Tachyon Particle Hazard that will heavily damage shields.
- Frontal Assault - Provides a boost to your frontal shield hardness and regeneration rate for a short time.
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||30s||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||30s||
|Rank III: Commander||30s||
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.