We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ability: Cannon: Rapid Fire
Overview[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Rapid Fire improves your next cannon attack. Quickly fires numerous bolts. Each bolt does less damage than a normal cannon shot.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Cannons
- Ability Type: Buff
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Cannon: Rapid Fire
- Energy Weapons: Surgical Strikes
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Subsystems Power Level
- Go for the Kill: Critical Hits extend duration of active Cannon: Rapid Fire by 3 seconds. May occur once every 5 seconds.
- Directed Energy Flux - Activating any Temporal Operative Bridge Officer Ability or the Directed Energy Modulation Ability will boost the damage of Cannon: Rapid Fire, Energy Weapons: Surgical Strikes and Reroute Reserves to Weapons for a short time
- Preferential Targeting - Activating Beam: Fire at Will or Cannon: Scatter Volley will cause Beam: Overload or Cannon: Rapid Fire to do 50% additional damage for the next 30 seconds.
- Heavy Tachyon Mine - Spawns a large mine that will cause high kinetic damage (with 100% shield penetration) and a Tachyon Particle Hazard that will heavily damage shields.
- Frontal Assault - Provides a boost to your frontal shield hardness and regeneration rate for a short time.
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||30s||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||30s||
|Rank III: Commander||30s||
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.