Ability: Brace for Impact
From Star Trek Online Wiki
Overview[edit | edit source]
Brace for Impact is space ability unlocked with character progression, available to all career paths. It provides a buff to Kinetic Damage Resistance and Hit Points for 15 seconds.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: All
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Brace for Impact provides a massive kinetic damage resistance boost for a short time. Effective if used when you are too close to another ship when its warp core breaches, or just before a heavy torpedo is about to impact you.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Lt. Commander
- Target: Self
- System: None
- Ability Type: Buff, Kinetic Resistance
- Activation: 1 second
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Starship Hull Restoration (Improves Hull Healing)
- Duty Officer
- Starship trait
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||60s||
|Rank II: Commander||60s||
|Rank III: Captain||60s||
- Value for character with 0 points in Starship Hull Restoration.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Prior to removal of crew mechanics from the game, this ability offered Resistance to Crew Death and Disable, instead of Hit Points buff.