Ability: Target Shields Subsystems
(Redirected from Ability: Beam Target Shields Subsystems)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Target Shields Subsystems, this attack deals reduced damage, but also drains the target's shield power with a chance to temporarily take the entire shield system offline.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: This attack deals normal damage, but also drains the targets shield power and has a chance to take the targets shield systems offline.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Beam Weapons
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: ? seconds
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign - Science Ships only||1m 25s||50||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||1m 25s||100||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||1m 25s||200||
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Formula for Drain (@Level 60):
- Drain = (0.119*skill+24.1)*(Rank+2)/3
- Formula for Duration (@Level 60):
- Duration = 0.038*skill + 8.2
- Cleared by Engineering Team.