Ability: Target Auxiliary Subsystems
(Redirected from Ability: Beam Target Auxiliary Subsystems)
Overview[edit | edit source]
Target Auxiliary Subsystems, This attack deals normal damage, but also drains the targets auxiliary power and has a chance to take the targets auxiliary systems offline.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: This attack deals normal damage, but also drains the targets auxiliary power and has a chance to take the targets auxiliary systems offline.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Beam Weapons
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: ? seconds
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Energy Weapon Training - Improves energy weapons.
- Targeting Expertise - Improves all weapon accuracy.
- Weapon Specialization - Improves Critical Hit
- Weapon Amplification - Improves Critical Severity.
- Control Expertise - Improves duration of disable.
- Starship Drain Expertise - Improves power drain abilities.
- Subsystems Power Level
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign - Science Ships only||1m 25s||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||1m 25s||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||1m 25s||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Formula for Drain (@Level 60):
- Drain = (0.119*skill+24.1)*(Rank+2)/3
- Formula for Duration (@Level 60):
- Duration = 0.038*skill + 8.2
- Cleared by Engineering Team.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.