Ability: Auxiliary to Structural
Overview[edit | edit source]
Auxiliary to Structural (also called "Auxiliary Power to the Structural Integrity Field") utilizes auxiliary power to restore damage to the hull and provide it with damage resistance over the duration. This ability increases in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level.
Basic information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Auxiliary Power to the Structural Integrity Field delivers an instant hull heal, while providing good damage resistance over the duration. Increases in effectiveness based on current auxiliary power level.
Detailed information[edit | edit source]
- Target: Self or Friend
- System: Auxiliary Power
- Ability Type: Buff, Heal
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Starts 10 seconds system cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Hull Restoration
- Increases the amount of hit points healed.
- Hull Restoration
- Subsystems power level
- Increase amount of hit points healed and damage resistance gained
- Duty Officer
- Biotech Patch - (Improves the effectiveness of all abilities which restore Hull.)
- Starship Trait
- S.i.f. Burst - When using Hull Healing Bridge Officer Abilities
X Radiation Damage every 1 sec for 5 sec (3km)
- Proto Spill - AOE Radiation Damage, centered on the healed ally (or self).
up to 5 nearest foes within 3km of Healed Target (or Self) Max once every 6 sec X Radiation Damage every 1 sec for 5 sec (3km)
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II: Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III: Requires 12 Science Skills
- Very Rare (Purple) Engineering Bridge Officer Candidates
- Countered By
- Engineering Team vs Placate Damage Control Doff.
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant
(in Tier 2 ship)
|Rank II: Lt. Commander
(in Tier 3 ship)
|Rank III: Commander
(in Tier 4 ship)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The numbers given above are based on 50 aux power with 0 points in the Hull Restoration skill.
- The damage resistance buff depends exclusively on Auxiliary power. No other skills or abilities affect this buff, but the buff does stack with other damage resistance buffs, items and skills.
- The heal provided by Auxiliary to Structural depends heavily on four factors.
- Biotech Patch adds an additional 20% to the heal after all other calculations occur.
- Fractional points in skills (from Threat-Scaling Science Consoles) or shield power (Trait: Efficient Captain, Warp Core Efficiency, Warp Core Potential and other items which affect power levels) will affect the formulas below.
- Formula for Heal
- Heal = (Aux Power + 49.95) * ((Ship Tier + 1) / 2) * ((Rank + 2) / 3) * ((Skill / 200) + 1) * 6
Damage Resistance Buff[edit | edit source]
Formula for Resistance Buff
- Rank I = (Aux Power + 49.95) * 19 / 100
- Rank II = (Aux Power + 49.95) * 19 / 75
- Rank III = (Aux Power + 49.95) * 19 / 60
Images[edit | edit source]
Auxiliary to Structural activation on a Khopesh Tactical Dreadnought Warbird (T6)