Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ability: Attract Fire
Overview[edit | edit source]
Attract Fire is a Cruiser Command ability. It increases the cruiser's threat generation and damage resistance boost while decreasing the threat generation of the cruiser captain's nearby allies.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: This Command will increase the cruiser’s threat generation and decrease the threat generation of the cruiser captain’s nearby allies. Additionally, the cruiser gains a moderate damage resistance rating boost plus an additional amount of damage resistance rating for each nearby ally (up to 5 allies). This Command’s threat reduction will not be applied to other cruisers with Command – Attract Fire active.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Federation Cruiser, Flight-Deck Cruiser, and Dreadnought Cruiser class ships
- Target: Self + allies
- System: Advanced Comm Arrays
- Ability Type: Self threat and resist boost, PB AoE threat reduction for allies
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5 km
- Modified by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ship Tier||Ability Effects|
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
At this time, Cruiser Commands are equivalent for all tiers of ships.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.