Ability: Attack Pattern Beta
Overview[edit | edit source]
(Damage Resistance and Stealth Debuff)
Attack Pattern Beta enhances your attacks so that they apply a damage resistance and stealth debuff to your target. The length of the debuff is short, so it will quickly expire if you switch to a new target.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Attack Pattern Beta grants an enhancement to the owner's weapons that marks targets. Any target you attack will have its damage resistance and stealth debuffed. The duration of the debuff is short, meaning it will shift to whichever target the owner is attacking.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Maneuvers
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Starts 15 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Specialization skill
- Attack Pattern Expertise I, II - (Increase in survivability, represented as temporary hitpoints)
- Duty Officer
- Starship trait
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||30 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||30 sec||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Numbers for ability power are base values taken from tooltips and are heavily modified by skills.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.