Ability: Attack Pattern Alpha
Overview[edit | edit source]
Attack Pattern Alpha is a Tactical captain skill. It increases the damage, critical chance and critical severity of your starship's weapons, as well as the turn rate of your starship.
Attack Pattern Alpha does not modify damage attributable to weapon skill training, weapon mark, or tactical consoles. As a result, the actual damage increase it provides is a great deal smaller than what one might expect based off of the description. For example, at Vice Admiral, Attack Pattern Alpha 3 will actually add something in the range of 15-18% damage strength, depending on your skill training, weapon mark, and how many tactical consoles you have equipped.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Attack Pattern Alpha puts your starship into an aggressive attack mode, significantly increasing damage, crit chance, and crit severity. Your ship also gains a slight boost to its maneuverability.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: None
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
- Scaling (Per Skill Point): Rank I, II, III
- +All Damage Strength: +0.1%, +0.133%, +0.167%
- +Critical Chance: +0.01%, +0.0133%, +0.0167%
- +Critical Severity: +0.1%, +0.133%, +0.167%
- +Flight Turn Rate: +0.25%, +0.325%, +0.4%
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects- Base Skill (Max Skill)|
|Rank I: Lieutenant 7||90s||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander 7||90s||
|Rank III: Commander 7||90s||
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.