Ability: Antimatter Spread
Antimatter Spread is a space ability. It is a PBAoE placate and confuse with perception debuff. It is only available on player ships equipped with the console that comes with the Exploration Cruiser Refit purchasable on the Zen Store for 1500 Zen or can be found in the Temporal Lock Box.
This ability is extremely powerful in both PvE and PvP. It causes the player to become untargetable to enemies in range, and confuses those enemies making it harder for them to react. This ability is useful when fighting a losing battle against a more powerful foe, as it allows the player to make an easy escape in order to heal up and recharge. Activating Antimatter Spread will disable any Tractor Beam control effects currently applied to the user making it one of the few skills able to break free of Tractor Beams.
When used against another player is causes static to appear on the screen and makes all objects appear to be on the same team as that player (as with Scramble Sensors, making targeting objects extremely difficult.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: None
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: The Antimatter Spread uses antimatter as a pyrotechnical display around your ship, effectively blinding all foes in a 5 km radius. All affected targets have their perception reduced, are confused, and lose targeting on your ship for a brief time.
- If you attack an affected target, and do enough damage, the target may be able to detect you, but his sensors will remain confused.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by:
- Target: Foe (5 max)
- System: Sensor Probes
- Ability Type: PBAoE placate, confuse, debuff perception
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5km sphere
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Control Expertise
- (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
- Control Expertise
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
Images[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An antimatter spread was used by the Enterprise-D against the Borg in TNG: "The Best of Both Worlds, Part II".