(Redirected from 28th Century)
- This arcticle details events which are set in the future from an in-game perspective. You may be looking for Upcoming content.
Timeline[edit | edit source]
26th Century[edit | edit source]
- The Battle of Procyon V, a large-scale, repeating conflict between time-travelling factions, occurs, culminating in the Enterprise-J using the Tox Uthat to stop the Temporal Liberation Front. ( “Ragnarok”; “The Battle of Procyon V”)
- The Nautilus, Theseus, Sagittarius, Paladin, Universe, Cestus, Durgath, baSro', Valkis and Craeul starship classes hail from this century.
27th century[edit | edit source]
- Kal Dano, working at the Daystrom Institute, invents the Tox Uthat. After being attacked by Vorgons, he escapes into the timestream with the device in Daniels' timeship. ( “Vorgon Conclusions”)
28th century[edit | edit source]
- 2769: In orbit of New Khitomer, the Temporal Accords are signed by members of the Galactic Union, consisting of the merged Federation, Klingon Empire, and Romulan Republic, amongst others. ( “Time and Tide”)
- The Temporal Liberation Front, including Boratus, Krog, and Admiral Leeta, and led by the Envoy, launches a large-scale attack on New Khitomer in order to prevent a call for reinforcements to the Battle of Procyon V. ( “Temporal Reckoning”)
29th century[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor's mobile holographic emitter is a piece of 29th century technology. (Path to 2409)
- Kal Dano and Captain Walker are active during this time period, as is the U.S.S. Pastak. ( “Stormbound”)
- A rogue group of militant Na'kuhl led by Vosk operate out of this era in attempts to alter the timeline until their temporal portal is destroyed. ( “The Temporal Front”)
- The Wells, Mobius, Aeon, Korath, Krenn, Rozhenko, R'Mor, Talvath, and Paradox starship classes hail from this century.
31st century[edit | edit source]
- The Temporal Cold War is heavily influenced through factions of this time period. ( “Stormbound”, “Time and Tide”)
- Daniels and his timeship originate from this century ( “The Once and Future Agent”), as do the Chronos, Eternal and Ouroboros starship classes.