We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The 25th Century is a span of 100 Earth years that started in 2401. The current year, 2410, is set in this century, which will end with the year 2501. So far, the 25th century is marked by large-scale conflicts among Alpha and Beta Quadrant powers, as well as many power struggles initiated by the Iconians and their many voluntary and involuntary servitor races.
2401-2410[edit | edit source]
2401[edit | edit source]
- Councilor Konjah of the Klingon High Council is revealed to be an Undine after an attack by Lethean mercenaries. The members of his house are killed or forced into hiding.
2402[edit | edit source]
- A group of Klingon pilgrims attempt to kidnap Miral Paris and take her to fill her role as the Klingon Kuva'magh.
- A group of Romulan officers opposed to the rule of Praetor Taris make contact with Sela and offer her their support for a rebellion.
2404[edit | edit source]
- The Gorn Hegemony surrenders to the Klingons. The Klingons publicly execute more than a dozen Undine infiltrators in the Gorn government and military.
2406[edit | edit source]
- The U.S.S. Stargazer-A makes first contact with the Xaraxian Congress, who were intrigued by the Federation as a political entity dedicated to peace.
2408[edit | edit source]
- Sela is named empress of the Romulan Star Empire
- The U.S.S. Enterprise-E investigates the loss of contact with Starbase 236
2409[edit | edit source]
- The Romulan Republic settles on New Romulus. Other rebellious movements in the Romulan Star Empire gain momentum and the secrets behind the Hobus supernova are discovered.
- The Borg start their first incursion into the Alpha and Beta Quadrants in more than 30 years. Later that year, a Borg invasion of Fluidic Space is brought to an end.
- Advances of the True Way movement and Mirror Universe forces are halted in Cardassian-Bajoran space. As is an invasion of Klingon space by the Fek'Ihri, an invasion of Deep Space Nine by rogue Dominion forces, and the invasion of Defera by the Breen.
- The involvement of the Iconians in many of the political turmoils of the preceding years is discovered by Starfleet and the KDF.
- An Iconian gateway is discovered on New Romulus. The gateway network is accidentally activated, leading to the discovery of the Solanae Dyson Sphere in the Delta Quadrant.
2410[edit | edit source]
- After a devastating Undine attack on both, Earth and Qo'noS, the Federation and the Klingon Empire declare an armistice, ending hostilities between the two powers. The Undine can later be convinced that it was the Iconians who deceived them into attacking the Alpha Quadrant powers in the first place.
- The Iconians make their presence officially known to the Federation, the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Republic and soon begin an all-out war against them. The conflict ends in the nick of time in Earth orbit, when the World Heart - which was previously retrieved with Krenim time travel technology - was traded for peace aboard the Iconian flagship.
- After a period of isolation, the Tzenkethi begin attacking remote systems in the Alpha Quadrant, using protomatter bombs to annihilate all life on the targeted worlds.
- The final resting place for survivors of the U.S.S. Enterprise-C is discovered at a defunct Tal Shiar facility in the Pictae System. The only living survivor is an alternate timeline version of Admiral T'nae, who is reintegrated with her prime timeline counterpart soon after.
- Former Empress Sela is found and taken back into custody by the Alliance, and imprisoned at an undisclosed location.
- The Nexus returns to the Alpha Quadrant.
[edit | edit source]
- 25th century at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- 25th century at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
2390 • 2391 • 2392 • 2393 • 2394 • 2395 • 2396 • 2397 • 2398 • 2399
2400 • 2401 • 2402 • 2403 • 2404 • 2405 • 2406 • 2407 • 2408 • 2409