We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Events[edit | edit source]
- An Iconian gateway is discovered on New Romulus. The gateway network is accidentally activated, leading to the discovery of the Solanae Dyson Sphere in the Delta Quadrant. It is discovered that the sphere uses mass amounts of Omega Particles in order to jump anywhere in subspace. An operation by Dyson Joint Command to disable the sphere's transwarp capabilities opens access to the Jenolan Dyson Sphere, causing the Undine within to migrate to the Solanae Dyson Sphere - signaling their return.
- Rear Admiral Tuvok calls for a summit of Alpha and Beta Quadrant powers in the Jenolan Dyson Sphere, which recently moved itself to the Delta Quadrant, in order to discuss the potential Undine threat. During this summit, the Undine launch an attack on Qo'noS, also devastating Earth Space Dock in the process. The Starfleet Corps of Engineers subsequently repairs and revamps the Space Dock.
- The Iconians make their presence officially known to the Federation, Klingon Empire and Romulan Republic for the first time. In order to jointly counter the looming Iconian threat, a cease-fire between the Federation and the Empire is established, ending 5 years of conflict between both powers. Using the Jenolan Dyson Sphere as their vantage point, the three powers form the Delta Alliance in order to jointly explore and secure the surrounding parts of the Delta Quadrant.
- The Vaadwaur Supremacy emerges as a powerful military force and launches a vicious campaign of expansionism throughout the Delta Quadrant. Lacking sufficient means to conduct a prolonged conflict themselves, the Delta Alliance forms a coalition of species native to the Delta Quadrant to counter the Vaadwaur threat.
- Former Empress Sela of the Romulan Star Empire is discovered on an Elachi subspace outpost, having gone missing during the Reman attack on Brea III the year before. She reveals that the Elachi and Solanae serve as respective soldier and scientist castes for the Iconians. She later escapes from Romulan Republic custody and shows the Alpha/Beta Quadrant powers the might of the Iconians and their Herald-elite soldiers, who are gathering within the Andromeda Dyson Sphere.
- Iconia System and the Iconians send their Heralds to attack various locations including New Romulus and Qo'noS. The final battle of the Iconian War takes place in the Sol System; the Dominion joins the battle on the side of the Alliance but are unable to turn the tide. The battle is finally ended after the Iconians' World Heart is returned to L'Miren. Although T'Ket's bloodlust is not yet satisfied and she disappears, the Iconians then officially end the war on the condition that the other powers of the Milky Way leave the Iconians in peace, who now plan to re-colonize Iconia.
- The Terran Empire, having defeated the Iconians in their dimension, begins a large-scale invasion of the prime universe in the Badlands led by Admiral Leeta.
- The major powers of the Alpha and Beta quadrants make official first contact with the Lukari when investigating the mysterious dimming of the Lukari System's star.
- The star of the Na'kuhl System is rendered inert by the Tholians using the Tox Uthat, resulting in the displacement of the Na'kuhl people.
- The first Alliance Summit is held on New Romulus; a Na'kuhl agent stages an assassination attempt on the heads of state of the Federation and Klingon Empire but is thwarted. Further investigation reveals the Na'kuhl to be on the verge of launching major military operations targeting influential points in the space-time continuum.
- Federation starbase Deep Space K-13 is discovered in the 20 Draconis System, having been displaced from its original time and place in the Deneva System of the 23rd Century. The surviving Starfleet crew as well as a contingent of Klingon personnel are found in cryogenic stasis onboard the station.
- The Tzenkethi Coalition begins testing a series of protomatter weapons in the Alpha Quadrant, prompting a response from the major powers of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants to determine their motives. At the same time, the Lukari begin to develop long-range warp travel and begin forays into interstellar exploration, aided by the Federation, Klingon Empire, and Romulan Republic.
- The Nexus returns to the Alpha Quadrant.
Notable deaths[edit | edit source]
- Gaul (Vaadwaur Supremacy leader)
- Kahless the Unforgettable (clone)
- Taris (uncertain, pushed off a precipice)
- Ambassador Woldan and most other members of the Klingon High Council (killed by M'Tara)
- Preservers (destroyed by Herald bombardment)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The first in-game confirmation that the timeline has advanced to 2410 is provided in the Delta Recruit version of “Cold Storage”. As the on-screen date is given as "June, 2410," it is possible that one or more of the preceding missions also take place in 2410; however, this cannot be confirmed. For players who are not Delta Recruits, the first in-game confirmation that the timeline has advanced to 2410 is provided at the end of the recap-video introducing the mission “Surface Tension”.
- Official artwork on the STO website indicated that Starfleet introduces the "Odyssey" uniform as the new standard duty uniform for Starfleet officers in 2410, replacing the "Sierra" (though Subsection 2, Paragraph 1 of the Starfleet Uniform Code remains in effect; Starship captains continue to have discretion as to their personal uniform and the uniforms of their bridge crew). However, this uniform change was incorporated retroactively into the game, making all Starfleet personnel wearing the new design at any time, even in missions taking place in 2409, thereby creating some in-game ambiguity with respect to the exact time of the uniform change.
| Previous year:
| Next year:|
2390 • 2391 • 2392 • 2393 • 2394 • 2395 • 2396 • 2397 • 2398 • 2399
2400 • 2401 • 2402 • 2403 • 2404 • 2405 • 2406 • 2407 • 2408 • 2409