Events[edit | edit source]
Romulan Star Empire[edit | edit source]
- Velal, an open critic of Praetor Taris, is promoted to command the Romulan Second Fleet by military leader Tebok.
Klingon Empire[edit | edit source]
- Toral sabotages the peace talks between the Gorn Hegemony and the Klingon Empire. K'mtok, the Klingon Ambassador, is killed. The incident is investigated by the U.S.S. Enterprise and I.K.S. Gorkon. Toral is part of a group of hardliners, intent on destabilizing Chancellor J'mpok's regime in favor of a new government willing to declare war against the Gorn.
Dominion[edit | edit source]
Federation[edit | edit source]
- Starfleet Academy accepts Miral Paris' application.
- Legislation for dual citizenship is approved by the Federation Council. This allows many residents from worlds not members of the Federation to vote without severing ties with their respective home worlds. The Ferengi geologist Rhea, who is living on Earth, is the first alien to be granted dual citizenship in this fashion.
- The Soong Foundation and others lobby to extend citizen rights to artificial life-forms as well.
- Naomi Wildman becomes the new helmsman on the U.S.S. Hathaway.
- Presidential elections renew Aennik Okeg's tenure for a second term.
[edit | edit source]