We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Events[edit | edit source]
Romulan Star Empire[edit | edit source]
- Since Kevratas feels abandoned by the Romulan Star Empire, it declares its independence. Praetor Taris orders Tebok, head of the Romulan military, to forcefully end the insurrection. Tebok refuses and instead brings a Kevratas delegation to Rator III to present their case to the Romulan Senate. A settlement is reached, but Taris tries to discharge Tebok as Romulan military leader. The Senate overrules her, Tebok stays in command.
Klingon Empire[edit | edit source]
- Hassan the Undying returns to the original Orion home world in the Rigel System and establishes his main base of operations.
- A third round of peace talks between the Gorn Hegemony and Klingon Empire begins. J'mpok has to face a lot of opposition in the Klingon High Council and is hesitant to agree. The majority of the council favors a declaration of war instead.
- The I.K.S. Kang is investigating Undine infiltration on a covert mission in Gorn space.
- In a move to strengthen his position, J'mpok agrees to ally his House with the House of Duras. Thus J'mpok has a majority of Houses to rely on for implementing his politics. The legitimacy of the House of Duras is restored in the process.
Federation[edit | edit source]
- The new Chief Engineer of the U.S.S. Enterprise-E is Nog, son of Grand Nagus Rom, recommended by now Captain Geordi La Forge of the U.S.S. Challenger.
Sources[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
| Previous year:
| Next year:|