Events[edit | edit source]
Romulan Star Empire[edit | edit source]
- The Romulan Colonial Organization Committee finishes the constitution draft. The idea of a Romulan monarchy is rejected, but the vote is close. Instead, a new Romulan Senate is to be established in Rihan on Rator III, being the most powerful of the new institutions. Taris is offered to become the new Praetor, second to the Senate.
- The colonists of Rhi III vote against rejoining the Star Empire and begin a struggle for independence.
Klingon Empire[edit | edit source]
- The Orions and Klingons sign a mutual defense and non-aggression pact on Ter'jas Mor. Also the Orions gain access to Klingon worlds in exchange for technology and intelligence information. Ter'jas Mor becomes the new home world of the Orions as a vassal state in the Klingon Empire. They evacuate their original home planet in the Rigel System.
- 1,500 Orion women are sent to the Great Houses on Qo'noS as a gift to celebrate the Ter'jar Mor alliance.
Federation[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor is ruled to be a sentient life-form by the Federation Supreme Court and therefore has a right to his Mobile Holographic Emitter. The ruling also lays down a set of conditions under which an artificial life-form is considered an sentient being.
- Alexander Rozhenko resign as Federations ambassador and leaves reportedly to the monastery on Boreth.
Sources[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]