Events[edit | edit source]
- While monitoring the deteriorating state of the Romulan Star Empire, the United Federation of Planets offers humanitarian aid to both Romulus and Remus.
- Xiomek allies with Ambassador Spock's Unification movement on Romulus, seeing it as another population that has been exploited by the Romulan government. On stardate 59480.33, Spock presents a formal request for aid for the Unification movement to the Federation Council; the latter agrees to take the matter under consideration.
- Commander Donatra and her military forces conquer several agricultural worlds in Romulan space, declaring herself the first empress of the Imperial Romulan State. She establishes a capital on Achernar Prime.
- The Bajoran Coalition, which demands the extradition of several Cardassian government and military officials to stand trial for crimes against sentient beings having taken place during the Bajoran Occupation as well as the Dominion War, requests assistance from the Federation Council and the Klingon High Council.
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is appointed by Starfleet to lead the defense against the possible threat of renewed Borg activity in the Alpha Quadrant, including the possibility of a new Borg Queen being recreated. Seven of Nine is called upon to assist in the research of the uses of the technology brought back from the Delta Quadrant by the U.S.S. Voyager to combat or defend against the Borg.
- Stardate 58839.03: Construction of the U.S.S. Stargazer-A commences at the San Francisco Fleet Yards. The Stargazer-A and her sister ships will be the first of a new class of starships designed for scientific research and exploration.
Source[edit | edit source]
- "The Path to 2409: 2381" – Arcgames.com
[edit | edit source]