(Redirected from 2380)
Events[edit | edit source]
- Praetor Shinzon aboard the I.R.W. Scimitar faces the U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-E) , commanded by Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Aided by Commander Donatra and her ship, the I.R.W. Valdore, the Enterprise defeats the Scimitar. Sacrificing himself, Lieutenant Commander Data succeeds in destroying the vessel and its thalaron generator.
- The Romulan government falls into disarray following the death of Praetor Shinzon. Tal'aura is now the self-appointed Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire, supported by Fleet Commander Tomalak, but opposed by Commander Donatra.
- The above events seem to be inspired by, if not taken directly from, the A Time To... and Star Trek: Titan
- series of Star Trek novels.
- Captain William T. Riker assumes command of the U.S.S. Titan, while Beverly Crusher briefly serves as head of Starfleet Medical before returning to the Enterprise.
- The Federation funds the Andak project, which is met with resistance from certain xenophobic groups, but supported by governmental adviser Elim Garak. The project aims to transform the barren desert climate of Cardassia Prime into an environment that can support sufficient crops to feed its population.
- Stardate 58370.4: Ro Laren surrenders herself to Starfleet authorities, pleads guilty to charges of desertion and defection to the Maquis, and is ordered to serve time at a penal facility on Earth.
Source[edit | edit source]
- "The Path to 2409: 2379-2380" – Arcgames.com
[edit | edit source]
- 2379 at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- 2379 at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
- 2380 at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- 2380 at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.