Following in the trail of a disappeared Federation Starship you get trapped in an alternate dimension and face a not-too-pleased-to-see-you alternate Federation. Can you work out what happened in time to return to your own reality without getting destroyed?
The player heads to the Elwing System in search of the Federation vessel U.S.S. Bazalope-D and it's captain, Vice Admiral Talar Bazran. When you arrive, the only remains are a small energy cloud and a pocket of neutrino readings.
You scan the neutrinos, but something happens. You find yourself pulled into an alternate reality, along with an abandoned Jem'hadar ship and the U.S.S. Bazalope-D. It doesn't take long for a patrol to stumble across the player -- and to engage in battle.
Once the alternate reality ships have been dealt with, you maneuver to a space station that looks suspiciously like Deep Space Nine. Not only is it this reality's version of Deep Space Nine, but this reality, Gul Dukat was its commander. Apparently he had tried to destroy the Wormhole aliens with an anti-chroniton beam, but instead he found himself in a state of non-existence.
You return to the U.S.S. Bazalope-D in time to help defend them from a further attack. With information from the science officers of both the U.S.S. Bazalope-D and the player's ship, a solution is determined. A plan is made to reverse the direction of the jump. The only issue: It requires the use of the alternate Deep Space Nine's deflector array.
You re-dock on the station and fight some spiders (this universe's version of Voles) as you try to re-configure the station. Once you are complete running all over the station you return to encouter your alternate selves who along with a fleet have come to take you out. Good think you helped crewed the Jem'hadar attack ship. After defeating your alternate, you initiate the process to return back to your own reality with the Jem'hadar vessel and the U.S.S Bazalope-D.
The U.S.S. Bazalope-D and Vice Admiral Talar Bazran have gone missing. Their last report indicated they stumbled across an abandoned Jem'hadar Attack Ship from the Dominion War. It's up to you to track them down, save the crew, and prevent the Jem'hadar ship from falling into enemy hands.
- Reach Residual Neutrino Readings
- Full Scan of Energy Reading
- Hail Vessel
- Defeat the attackers
- Investigate Abandoned Station
- Check Station Logs
- Return to the Bazalope-D
- Repel a Second Assault.
- Return to the abandoned Station
- Check on the Deflector Arrays status
- Alter systems to connect to the Deflector array
- Incorporate Targeting sensors into deflector
- Re-route power conduits
- Find Access-code
- Re-program the computer generate an energy field.
- Defend the Bazalope-D and the Jem'hadar Ship.
- Repel Dimensional Counterparts
- Talk with Vice Admiral Talar
Crew of the Bazalope-D
- Vice Admiral Talar Bazran
- Commander Dukat
- Hook Spiders
- U.S.S. Bazalope-D
- Abandoned Jem'hadar Attack Ship
- I.F.S. Bazalope-D
- I.F.S. <ship>
- I.F.S. Ships
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- This mission was created for the PodcastUGC Jem'hadar Attack Ship Contest.