From Star Trek Online Wiki
consumable single-use device that provides a short duration increase to your weapon power level.
Common Ship Device
Consumed On Use
Values do not reflect skills or other modifiers
Repairs offline weapons systems
+75 Weapon Power Setting for 10 sec
There are 2 variants of this item :
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Value: 200||Value: 20|
- Target: Self
- # Charges: 1
- Repairs offline weapons systems
- Increase Weapons Power Setting of Weapons for 10 sec
- Shares 1 minute cooldown with:
- Starts 30 second cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Battery Expertise (Increases Battery Duration)
- Duty Officer
- EPS Manifold Efficiency (adds +10 additional power to all subystems for 10 seconds)
Availability[edit | edit source]
- - List of NPCs who sell :
- - This item can be obtained in game for free with a high percentage chance drops from the “No Win Scenario” from the PvE queue.
- - This item can be obtained in game for free as low percentage drops from space combat
- - This item can be obtained from the “Assemble Ship Weapons Battery” assignment.
- cannot be purchased from NPCs.
- - The Large version can be obtained in game for free as low percentage drops from space Special Task Force missions.
- - It can be crafted once a character has reached level 5 in the Beams/Cannons/Projectiles School. Crafting lasts for 5 minutes and yields a stack of 5x on Success or 10x on Critical.