Warriguls are quadrupedal predatory animals found on planets in Romulan space.
Warriguls have been encountered in arid regions, such as the Nopadan desert canyon.
Like Jackal Mastiffs and Sehlats, warriguls live in packs and can be domesticated. There is no visual difference between wild and tamed warriguls. Warriguls look like dogs with lizard features. Their back and flanks are covered with large scales or keratin plates. The skull is elongated and the flew is alway withdrawn, thus warriguls are unable to cover their sharp teeth with skin.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Mine Enemy”: Domesticated warriguls wander around the Romulan settlement in the Hfihar System while packs of wild warriguls roam outside.
- “Coliseum”: A pack of warriguls has to be defeated in Test Scenario 2 of the arena in the Nopada System. In addition, several packs of them live freely in the desert.
- “The Undying”: Players must fight a pack of Warriguls in Hassan the Undying's arena on Nimbus III.
The name "warrigul" comes from an alternate name for the Australian dingo in one of the various indigenous languages.
- Klingon monster dog at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Warrigul at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
|Creatures in Star Trek Online|
|Animals||Aehallh Worm • Armored hatham • Desert Acari • Dewan arthropod • Driclae • Epohh • Glikar'ma Ice Spider • Jackal Mastiff • Mook • Mugato • Nanov • Orithian Creeper • Orithian Saber Cat • Regalian Fleaspider • Rihan sailback • Saur • Sehlat • Snow Possum • Talarian Hook Spider • Targ • Vihranen • Vivver cat • Warrigul|
|Cosmozoans||Crystalline Entity • Gekli • Idran Swarmer|
|See also||Cosmozoan • Pet • Wildlife|